We are open to serve you.
Steps we have taken to care for your pets and your safety
- We have increased both the frequency and scope of disinfection of our hospital in accordance to COVID-19 guidelines.
- Hours and appointment times have been limited.
- Employees who are not feeling well or have potential exposure to COVID-19 are being asked to stay at home.
- We continue to monitor CDC and local government guidelines. If you have an emergency please call so we can plan for your arrival.
- If you are sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick stay home and have a friend or relative bring in your pet.
- Upon arrival, sanitize your hands using the Purell dispenser to the left of the reception station. Notify the receptionist of your arrival and take a seat.
- Only three clients are allowed in the practice at a time. We allow one person per pet. You must wear a scarf, face mask, etc.. prior to entering the practice.
- Do not stand at the reception desk while waiting and honor the 6 feet of separation.
Feel free to call ((619) 260-1412> should you have questions or have special requests during this trying time.